Monday, November 16, 2015

Manna Would Be Better with Chick-fil-a Sauce

Yea so you can probably tell I got a package this week... And yea it did have Chickfila sauce so #letsgo!

But yea... I'll cut to the chase:) 

Progress: 

So really the main thing that happened this week was that C* is back on track! She doesn't have a baptismal date as of now but she still wants to be baptised. We met with her and gently laid down the law about how her Heavenly Father loves her and how his grace is sufficient (Which is also a STELLAR talk! Its called His Grace is Sufficient by Brad Wilcox) But we basically had a great talk and at the end we decided to do things at her speed because she felt a little pressured by members and stuff. But we are way pumped that shes still on ship! 

Vo Long: I just love talking  about him haha but he is the man! He passes the sacrament now as a regular and does it like a champ:) 

Well we got dropped by 3 really positive people which blows my mind as to why they did that but we are now in the process of finding new friends:) So we are doing lots of contacting! Its hard sometimes, not gonna lie, but it is worth it for sure:)

Family History:

So our mission is going through a Family History movement right now. Its way exciting! We had a zone training on it and basically it is going to be a major part of what we do here as missionaries. The purpose is to open peoples hearts to what the church does and take up the promises found in the Bible in Malachi 4 :4-5. So it is really exciting! 

Guess what that means, we are legit family history consultants:) (well not yet because we need to be certified and trained but we will be:) )

So we are all very excited to try it all out!


Splits:

Me and Elder Howe were on splits this Friday and Saturday. It was a way fun time to get to know him! He is an awesome guy from Utah and we had a good time talking to people on the streets and we had 4 great convos about family history:) So we had a good time!

Oh yea... so Saturday morning I was getting ready and suddenly as I turned my neck it cracked loudly and started to hurt haha. Not really sure what the final call is on what happened but I've had to turn my whole body to look right haha. So my district let their inner child come out when they saw me and all mimmicked me haha. Don't worry though its just a little stiff now so I'll live:)

Well thats really all i have time for today but my spiritual thought /invite is to read Ether 12:27 - 

"And if me come unto me I will show unto them their weakness.  I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them."  Very good scripture! 


Do good things well:)

MKH,
Ældste Jeppson

Picture for Stella 

Me and my boy Elder Howe - Hipster Pic part 1 (me and Elder How took these on splits :))

Pic for Chloe and Lucy

Picture for Mckay :)

Hipster Pic Part 2

I found a basketball hoop :) 


A very old Bible

1 comment:

  1. We all miss Brandoni but so glad he is where he is. He's a champ.

    ReplyDelete